Who We Are.
Kaleidoscope Occupational Therapy (OT), LLC is a pediatric occupational therapy service for kids from 3-21 who seek therapy to increase their functional independence in daily tasks (whether that be playing, dressing, school, etc) within their own-home, school, or community.
Our mission is to empower children to achieve their full potential and resource parents to help them find success with their daily “occupations,” within their natural environments.
Distinctives / Values
- Highest quality care & attention to detail
- Creating a great connection with both the child and parent
- Integrity in all that we do
- Clear communication
- Customer Convenience (We travel to you!)
- Individual attention
How we can help:
- Sensory integration
- Fine and gross motor coordination
- Bilateral coordination
Not bound by red-tape and legalities of insurance companies meaning more quality care and unlimited care. No need to “take a break” from therapy because you met your limit of visits. (See FAQ’s page for more info)